Turn any Mac or iPad into a wireless second display
Mix and match devices
- Computer-to-iPad: Extend your Mac or PC desktop to iPad
- Computer-to-Mac: Use an extra Mac as a second display — works on older Macs too!
- Headless Mode: Use your Mac or iPad as the main display for Mac Mini or Mac Pro
Untether your workflow
- Connect over WiFi or USB
- Available for Mac and PC desktops
- Low-latency performance at 16 ms
- Crystal-clear image quality
- Full support for iPad touch gestures, Apple Pencil, and keyboards
- Plug in Luna: Insert Luna Display into your primary computer to get started.
- Launch the apps: Launch the free Luna companion apps on your primary and secondary devices.
- Connect! Luna will automatically connect your devices over your existing WiFi network or USB cable.
Before you buy
Please note, Luna does not work with adapters.
- System requirements for Luna Display →
- How to choose your Luna Display unit type (USB-C, HDMI, or mDP) →
- Take the quiz: Is Luna compatible with your setup? →
- International Customers: Orders outside of the U.S. may be subject to your country's import fees, duty, taxes and/ or brokerage fees. → Learn More
Your purchase includes:
- The Luna hardware unit (USB-C, HDMI, or Mini DisplayPort)
- Access to the Luna Display apps for desktop and iPad
- Luna Display is a one-time hardware purchase (no subscriptions!)
Worked fine right from the start but had to adjust all the resolution on both screens to original settings. Not sure why?
Hello Matt Ronge, I am very happy with the LunaDisplay key, it will allow me to wait a bit for the purchase of a new computer. However, there is a slight lag/delay between the movement with the mouse (or the stylus of the wacom tablet) with the display on the imac which serves as my screen. It's a shame because the fluidity is not perfect. If you have a solution I would like to know it.
My eyes love it!
It usually takes more than one attempt to launch. On my primary device it takes a launch then a quit and relaunch for it to work.