Please note, Luna does not work with adapters.
- System requirements for Luna Display →
- How to choose your Luna Display unit type (USB-C, HDMI, or mDP) →
- Take the quiz: Is Luna compatible with your setup? →
For Best Performance:
- Luna Display is intended to use as a side reference screen with content that doesn’t frequently change.
- Luna is NOT recommended for gaming, video playback, or other high-motion content.
- Use a modern wireless router that supports 802.11ac. If strong WiFi isn't available, connect with a USB cable.
Shipping and Returns
International Orders: Shipping rates will vary depending on your country and are calculated at checkout. International orders may be subject to your country's import fees, duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. Customers are responsible for these fees. Standard shipping orders usually take 14-21 business days to be delivered once shipped.
We do not mark packages as gifts.
*For orders shipped to the UK under £135 and to the EU under €150, we've partnered with Passport Shipping as the Seller. VAT and duties will be calculated and charged at checkout. You must select the Passport Shipping option to utilize this.
- What are the system requirements for Luna Display? → Learn more here.
- How do I know which Luna Display unit type to get? → Learn more here. Or take this quiz.
- Is Luna Display compatible with my setup? → Take this quiz to find out.
- Does Luna Display work with adapters? → No Luna Display does not work with adapters. Learn more about adapters and wired connections here.
- Can I use Luna Display for gaming or video playback? → Luna Display is intended to use as a side reference screen with content that doesn’t frequently change. Luna is NOT recommended for gaming, video playback, or other high-motion content.
turn your iPad or Mac into a wireless second display
luna display's many modes
Mix and match devices for a seamless workspace:
Computer to iPad
Turn your iPad into a second display – works with Mac and PC. Luna harnesses the power of your desktop and extends your workspace onto a touchable device.
Computer to Mac
Use any Mac as a second display for your Mac or PC. It also works on older Mac models.
Looking for a powerful travel-friendly setup with your Mac mini? Headless Mode lets you use your Mac or iPad as the main display for Mac mini and Mac Pro.
getting started with luna display
1. Plug in Luna
Plug the Luna hardware into your computer to get started. Luna is available for USB-C or HDMI.
2. Launch the Apps
Launch the free Luna apps on your primary and secondary devices.
Luna will automatically connect your devices over your existing WiFi network or USB cable.
Please develop it to be able to connect 2 iPad at the same time. I will buy it for sure.
Thank you very much
I have an iMac27 2017 as a secondary to a MBP-M2 primary. After some help from the best customer solution I have every gotten by email, I working just fine for serious screen and print profiling for both displays in Lightroom work with a Epson P800 printer.
SUGGESTION: Is that a way that I can get the App Menu to move with the screen window to the secondary display? Lightroom makes active use of menu choices in workflow. It is cumbersome to have to move constantly back and forth. Same issue with all apps. With multiple windows open on both screens, it would be optimal for the menu line to popup in the same screen when the window is activated.
One of the best ideas to use older iMacs (in my case) which do not receive any updates anymore as a 2nd Monitor. Perfect for office applications and development. And so easy to use! Good job!
Really happy with the Luna Display feature. I am using it on my Mac Mini with an older ipad mini as primary screen, and the ensemble becomes thus portable
Product works well. It is set up so that my iPad controls a HiFi connected Mac mini in headless mode. The computer setup instructions for MAC were clear and worked well .