Please note, Luna does not work with adapters.
- System requirements for Luna Display →
- How to choose your Luna Display unit type (USB-C, HDMI, or mDP) →
- Take the quiz: Is Luna compatible with your setup? →
For Best Performance:
- Luna Display is intended to use as a side reference screen with content that doesn’t frequently change.
- Luna is NOT recommended for gaming, video playback, or other high-motion content.
- Use a modern wireless router that supports 802.11ac. If strong WiFi isn't available, connect with a USB cable.
Shipping and Returns
International Orders: Shipping rates will vary depending on your country and are calculated at checkout. International orders may be subject to your country's import fees, duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. Customers are responsible for these fees. Standard shipping orders usually take 14-21 business days to be delivered once shipped.
We do not mark packages as gifts.
*For orders shipped to the UK under £135 and to the EU under €150, we've partnered with Passport Shipping as the Seller. VAT and duties will be calculated and charged at checkout. You must select the Passport Shipping option to utilize this.
- What are the system requirements for Luna Display? → Learn more here.
- How do I know which Luna Display unit type to get? → Learn more here. Or take this quiz.
- Is Luna Display compatible with my setup? → Take this quiz to find out.
- Does Luna Display work with adapters? → No Luna Display does not work with adapters. Learn more about adapters and wired connections here.
- Can I use Luna Display for gaming or video playback? → Luna Display is intended to use as a side reference screen with content that doesn’t frequently change. Luna is NOT recommended for gaming, video playback, or other high-motion content.
turn your iPad or Mac into a wireless second display
luna display's many modes
Mix and match devices for a seamless workspace:
Computer to iPad
Turn your iPad into a second display – works with Mac and PC. Luna harnesses the power of your desktop and extends your workspace onto a touchable device.
Computer to Mac
Use any Mac as a second display for your Mac or PC. It also works on older Mac models.
Looking for a powerful travel-friendly setup with your Mac mini? Headless Mode lets you use your Mac or iPad as the main display for Mac mini and Mac Pro.
getting started with luna display
1. Plug in Luna
Plug the Luna hardware into your computer to get started. Luna is available for USB-C or HDMI.
2. Launch the Apps
Launch the free Luna apps on your primary and secondary devices.
Luna will automatically connect your devices over your existing WiFi network or USB cable.
Great product just what I needed to get my mac on my ipad
I have a 2012 MacBook Pro and was unable to take advantage of the Sidecar function. This solves that problem and does it flawlessly.
A great solution for a traveling programmer
This has given my old iMac 5K a new life. It’s not super fast for things like Final Cut Pro, but for getting a VERY high quality additional screen and the extra real estate, it does exactly what it's supposed to. Definitely recommend it!
Super easy. Plug it in, download two programs and boom. Old iMac is now new screen for my Mac mini. Didn’t have to buy another new monitor and didn’t have to throw away the perfectly good monitor I already owned. I love this product. The only downsides I have noticed are that the image pixelates sometimes when you are scrolling. Soon as you stop so does the pixelation, but it is there. I’m very happy with the product, the process, and the ability to not throw another computer in the trash.